BECOME A MEMBER
The Canton Family YMCA is an association of members committed to enhancing the well-being of youth, adults, seniors and families through quality programs and facilities. The YMCA, based on Christian values, provides activities that promote healthy lifestyles and encourages the development of spirit, mind & body.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Free group fitness classes.
- 5+ hours open swim time daily.
- Adult lap swim available, see Pool Schedule.
- Weight lifting in the Olympic Weight Room.
- Free tennis & racquet-ball court time Mon.- Fri. till 3 p.m.
- Use of 1/10 mile indoor track
- Free use of Community Room
- 6-Lane Pool, Jacuzzi, and Sauna
- 2 gyms with 2 basketball courts each
- 3 Weight Rooms (STRIVE, Olympic Weight Room, and Life Center)
- Life Center with treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, stair climber, rowing machine, & step mill
- Free child care while you work out on Mon-Thurs from 9-11 a.m. & 5:30-7:30 p.m. (Reservations are required 24 hours in advance.)
- Discounted programs for kids and adults
- Use of other YMCAs across the U.S.
- 24-hour access to the Y's Life Center, Olympic Weight Room, Main Gym, Track & Community Room for members who are 18 years of age and older.
FEES AND PAYMENT PLANS
- Monthly Bank Draft - Your monthly payment may be drafted from your checking, savings or credit card on the 1st or the 15th of the month.
- Annual Payment - Pay membership in full by cash, check, debit or credit card.
- Two Payment Plan - Pay 1/2 your membership fee at sign up with the balance due in 60 days.
|| ANNUAL & 2 PAY
|| 6 - 11 years
|| 12 - 18 yrs (high school)
|| 18 (out of high school) - 64 yrs
|| Includes 2 adults
| SINGLE PARENT
|| Includes *children under 23 yrs
|| Includes *children under 23 yrs
|| 65 yrs and up
*Students who are out of high school must be attending college full time.
DAILY GUEST PASS FEES
Guest passes include access to our full facility for the day, including pool, gyms, fitness rooms, and our childcare room. If you are here for a program, you are welcome to use the program area and our Community Room.
Youth (Ages 5 & up) $5.00
Adult (Ages 18 & up) $10.00
Members receive discounts on all classes plus free land and water fitness programs. The YMCA offers a variety of classes and programs for all ages. See our program brochure for a complete listing of all programs. View it online at www.cantonfamilyymca.org. There are many ways to register for programs and classes. You may call in, come in, or enroll online.
A YMCA Membership gives you so much more than access to our facility. It helps you lead a healthier life - by building relationships, providing a way for you to be part of your community, helping you to help others - not to mention the great workout you get through our programs and equipment. A YMCA membership sets you on the path to good health in spirit, mind and body,helping you to enjoy living a full and balanced life.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE POLICY
It is the YMCA's policy that no one will be denied membership or programs due to financial limitations. The YMCA receives contributions to the Strong Kids Campaign that helps to assist with membership and program sponsorships. For information on how to receive assistance or how to contribute to the YMCA's Strong Kids Campaign, stop by the YMCA, 1325 East Ash, or call 309-647-1616.
- Members please scan your membership card each time you visit the facility.
- Non-member program participants must sign in at the Welcome Center and are limited to the usage of their program area or the Community Room.
- The Canton Family YMCA was constructed with the highest health and safety standards. The YMCA does not provide accident insurance for members or program participants. Each person agrees to hold the YMCA harmless for any injury incurred.
- The Y is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen articles. For lost and found contact the Welcome Center Staff.
- An annual medical exam is recommended for all members embarking on a physical fitness program.
- Food and drink are allowed in the community room & tumbling spectator area only.
- Facility Rentals: For more information on after hour use of the YMCA facility by community or individual groups contact Mike Arnett at 309-647-1616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUTH PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES-Watch for updates!
- Children (under age 10) must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Youth Jr. High and under are allowed in the North Activity Center when they are participating in a program, or supervised by an adult.
- Youth Jr. High and under must be supervised by an adult after 8:30 pm daily.
- Non-member program participants are limited to the usage of their program area or the lngersoll Community Room.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Members, guests and staff are expected to exhibit behavior in keeping with the YMCA character values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- The YMCA will not tolerate those who hurt or steal from others.
- Theft or damage of property belonging to the YMCA or its members will result in criminal prosecution.
- Foul language, arguing, fighting, or harassment is not permitted.
- The YMCA facility and property are smoke-free environments. Smoking or tobacco usage is not permitted in the facility or on the surrounding grounds.
- Payment is due upon registration.
- Participants with an outstanding program or membership balance may not enroll in any YMCA program until the past due amount is paid.
- Paid registration guarantees a space in class.
- League participants must register and pay prior to the season.
- Photos: The Y reserves the right to take photos of participants for marketing purposes: brochures, publications, website and Facebook. Please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed.
- Changes may occur. Complete details of program guidelines, dates and times are sometimes omitted from the program due to space limitations and time of printing. We apologize for any errors and thank you for your patience and understanding should these situations occur.
- OOPS! We cancelled it because we didn’t know you wanted it! Sometimes excellent classes with super instructors are cancelled when too many people wait until the last minute to register. To avoid inconvenience to students, we cancel classes with no (or low) registration ahead of time.
- We want to provide you the best experience possible at the Y. If you have a concern you would like to submit to the Canton Family YMCA, please fill out this form.
Memberships are not refundable.
The Canton Family YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.
We keep your information private by:
- Not selling your information. You have entrusted the National Council of Young Men's Christian Associations of the USA and its independent and autonomous member associations with your personal information, and we're committed to using it wisely. The Y will not share, sell, or otherwise transfer your personal information to anyone without your consent.
- Restricting who has access to your information. The Y takes reasonable precautions to restrict access to your Internet account and personal information only be employees who are authorized to have such access for business purposes. If you have any questions about our privacey policy, or would like to see a full copy of the policy, please contact us at Canton Family YMCA (309) 647-1616 or visit our Customer Service Desk.